Wednesday, February 24, 2016

EOC Week 7: Profile Statement

I am and strive the first black couture designer in the world. I don't want to be put in an urban box. I don't want to design for just urban clients. I design high end clothes. I want to bring back the leave it to beaver days where housewife's dressed up just to see their loved ones off. When lady's went to the market in high heels!


When little girls were outside playing and jumping around. I was in the house reading vogue with my grandma. I knew what I wanted to be when I was a little girl. At the age of 5 I watched the movie Mahogany starring Dianna Ross. After that movie I knew I wanted to be a Fashion Designer. 

All I every liked was clothes growing up. I love to play dress up, make-up, model, anything that has to do with fashion. I knew I was gifted and different. The way I could style as a kid was unblevibable.
I live, breath, and sleep fashion.      

No comments:

Post a Comment