Wednesday, March 16, 2016

EOC Week 10: Where Are You Going!

Where do I see myself? I see myself as a Billionaire in the fashion industry. I see the entire world wearing my clothes. I want my corporate headquarter here in America. I want my showroom in Paris, France. I want a restaurant, Hair salon, magazine, perfume, and main store in America. I want to be the first black fashion designer in the world. I cant wait to see all my progress of all my hard work. I want an entire staff of 200 employee’s. I want a fashion campus like Google, Zappos, and Apple. A one stop fashion campus. Hair, nails, fashion, food, and work.   Fashion gives me life. My entire life is about fashion. It’s how I start my day and end it. Fashion controls my life. If I can balance fashion with normal day to day activity’s. I can concur the world.  Fashion has a lot of billionaires none of the are African American. I see myself fighting for what I want. Like Obama, I want to be the first. This has never been done. My culture is forced to design urban clothing. Right know Kanye West is fighting not to be labeled and put in a category, And so will I. Im preparing myself for this. This is something I have to do in order for my designs and my vision to com to life. Im not trying to repeat time or redo what has already been done. Im trying to bring More Class, Extra Class, Over the Top Class shaped with grace, and trend with style. My work should be in a showroom in Paris. On the Runways for Paris Fashion Week. Not in your urban hoods. I want Naomi Campbell to be my Open and Close model. I want Anna Wintour on the front row.

No comments:

Post a Comment